Panic in the forest
[html]
WC: 344 OOC:

Eclipse nodded, she knew she would have to find the woman who the horse belonged to and return her. She would go to AniWaya and find out if she was there. If she was Eclipse would, sadly, give the horste to the woman. Eclipse silently wished the woman was too far for her to travel as Grace had saved her life and she had just helped bring new life for the horse

“I didn’t know the woman that owned her. Grace saved me a few weeks ago. Just outside of the pennisula. she has been following me ever since.”

The girl moved from the passed on foal to take a look at the little one that was covered still in birthing stuff. she couldn’t tell its colors but could see its fur was matted. She looked at Grace. The older horse was looking at her and the baby and nickered silently. Eclipse had her permission to look at the foal. Eclipse put her hand on the cold body, only because of the birthing stuff that was all over her, which was now starting to dry. She would have clean it and soon, but she wanted to know the gender, so taking a peek, to the foals unhappiness as she had to move a leg, she noted it was a boy. Smilin she watched the colt sucklling his mother.

“It is a boy and he looks to have really long legs... and is skinny but other than that he looks like his mom.”

She said silently then turned to the woman.... feeling nervous all over again. She had come from the d’arte borders..

“I am sorry, I have been rude with all this happening. But... I am Eclipse Soulstorm. I am sure you’re wondering why i’m so close to your borders.... well um... I was wondering if I could join?”

She didn’t know if the woman before her had any authority, nor if she would be allowed but it was too late to back out of the question now.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread