Panic in the forest
[html]
WC: 239 OOC: bwahahahaha

After she spoke she had held her breath. SHe didn’t know she was holding it until after the woman introduced herself as the alpha of this pack and she accepted Eclipses’ offer. The girl grinned and was close to hugging the woman but she kept her excitement contained.

“Thank you so much! I won’t let you down! I have been learning how to cook, and I’m a skilled hunter. I can use a bow and arrow pretty good. I will do everything I can to be a good addition to your pack!”

The girl said excitedly. She was so happy now, especially with the addition and the acceptance that it was almost too much to look at the foal that had not lived. Sighing she made herself look. It was still there, and still. There would never be life in it again.

“Perhaps you could help me? I do not think Grace will go anywhere. If we bury the baby close by we can still keep an eye on the two.”

She knew there were other predators that wandered the woods and it was not a good idea to leave the foal and his mother alone without a herd to protect them. She was sure once the deed of burying the baby was done, that foal would be ready to walk and they could move the two to a better place.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread