Soothe My Soul
[html]

Now that her digits were free from the strands of entanglement. Yet, even though that her paws were disenthralled from their hairy bounds, she still continued to comb her digits through her hair. He never really understood the mind of women. From what he could remember when he was with Xeris, there was somethings that she saw off par with everything else, that Pendzez didn't see. Yet, it wasn't his place to judge, he just minded his own business.

As the female spoke, Pendzez had a slight unnoticeable state of confusion. He had a feeling that she did not understand the term 'fringe.' But, in some way, she had some sort of understanding of what he was saying. Yet, he didn't explain what a fringe was, considering that fringes were somewhere to non-existent now.

He was asked about the way he was meditating. While she was also thanking and inquiring him, he was indeed communicating with the spirits. "Yes, X'yrin. Every morning during the sun's cycle, I speak to them for their daily blessings and support." He smiled warmly at her as he bowed his head before her. "Do you speak to them?"

<style>
.eris-mask-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.eris-mask p {padding:0px 7px 5px 7px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.eris-mask b {color:#4A4554;}
.eris-mask {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/xcK9w.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #BCABBD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8C8C8C; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.eris-mask-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.eris-mask-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #4A4554; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread