Positive Attitude
[html]
WC: 261 OOC: She got nervous! Tongue and i'm slow too, also if this doesn't leave you any room, I can try to change, but promise that my next post will hopefully have more lol.

Eclipse wasn’t too busy to hear the sounds of someone approaching behind her. One ear pulled back to listen while the other continued forward. Though it seemed the wolf, whoever it was, had not see her for she did not hear a usual greeting. All the same the grass was high, and she was on her belly so she was hard to see. The wind was still and the scent wouldn’t reach him quick so she slowly sat up and looked the newcomers way. She had a pleasant and curious look on her face as she came to see a man watching the horses. Sitting on her knees now she spoke.

“Hello.”

She said, not sure of how she should approach the situation that came before her. She didn’t know who he was, though she could guess he was from the packland, but that was only due to his scent finally reaching her. The horses had seen the male too and the colt stopped and ran to his mother. He stood alert on his too long legs and his big ears perked to listen to any signs he was in danger. Eclipse had met only a few … well two wolves here, so she didn’t know how well accepted she would be. She didn’t like not knowing her other members and being so new... how did she deal with it back in Ichika? Whatever the case she stared at the man a bit nervously, almost as ready as the horses to bolt if she had to.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread