Positive Attitude
[html]

(--)

Vasiliy is by me!

Vasiliy knew how to ride, and he knew other odds and ends, the very basics of horse care -- but he hadn't known enough to keep the mount he'd taken from Sobirat'sya alive, either. It had been the middle of winter and Vasi hadn't taken nearly enough food for the big animal. Pale blue eyes gazed toward the mother and child, but a rustling closer at hand caught the male's attention. He looked around in time to see the other canine sitting up, popping up from cover several feet away. Surprised, Vasiliy barked a laugh, the tip of his tail wavering.

Allo, he greeted, quieter than his laugh -- though, as his laugh was quite loud and his voice was similar in volume, it was not much quieter. Sorry, I did not see you there, the Russian said, turning toward her. He glanced toward the horses, which were now staring at him with the flightiness and fright only found in prey animals. Though most Luperci were no longer predators toward horses such as these, instincts died hard. I am Vasiliy Russo, he offered, stopping a respectful distance from her. The grasses were up to mid-thigh in some parts, and her earthen-toned fur made it easy blending against the browns and greens of the field.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread