Positive Attitude
[html]
WC: OOC:

At first she bristled at his laugh, but in her mind’s eye she saw herself moving up out of the grass and couldn’t help but grin herself. There was nothing bad about making someone laugh. Nothing at all, she told herself. As he spoke her ears perked more at his accent. It was strange to her ears yet, oddly easy to understand, maybe it was listening to her old crush’s slow drone, or the many different accents she had heard throughout her life, including that of the fisherman she had met one day. Her eyes brightened as he introduced himself.

“It’s ok, it isn’t hard to miss me in all this grass. I was just watching the animals. My name is Eclipse Soulstorm... I have met another Russo, but I cannot remember his name, I know it was like Antony? Well it was something like that.”

How could she forget such a brute’s name, he was three feet taller than her when she was younger and even now was probably still two feet above her. In any case she wasn’t sure if he knew the man or not though she felt closer to him if he did. The large man had been someone she looked up to when he taught her, even though he thought she was stealing from him in the beginning. The horses kept watch though the mare began grazing again when she saw Eclipse was calm. The mare had been wild once and the colt still had his instincts that predators were around and he should keep watch even when the mother horse nickered at him that they were ok.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread