Positive Attitude
[html]
WC: 314 OOC: Omg the sie replied right away shaw feels speshul!!!

Eclipse had become more reclusive since she grew out of her puppy fat. Mostly due to her past, the past that she tried but failed to forget every single day of her life. He looked at her as she mentioned the name of another Russo and then he corrected her and she nodded.

“Yes that was him! He taught me how to fish! He was your brother?”

She was genuinely interested now. She never had any siblings let alone a brother and to know one brother that another brother hadn’t met before, it was mind boggling. It seemed, though that this news was absolutely surprising and she shrugged as he spoke again.

“We met a while ago, many months, but he was near that pack, the one that now owns the north of us. I think he lives there, but I don’t know if he’s there still.”

She didn’t want to give the man any false hope. It had been several months since she met with Anatoliy and anything could happen in that time. She was living proof of that. She smiled at his apology. She didn’t need one. She would ponder much about a family member she didn’t meet... as she did just about every day these days.

“It’s ok. I can understand. Many of my family is scattered around here, and sometimes it is hard to believe that I have even more... What made you come here if I... might be so bold to ask?”

she asked. The question was quick, she didn’t want him to leave her company it was so nice to have someone to talk to and not just stare at the horses, though she could do that all day, but she needed interaction to be friends with someone, perhaps learn something new if she could.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread