Positive Attitude
[html]

Vasiliy is by me!

The Russian snorted a laugh, grinning broadly. Aye, that sounds like Russo to me. His family were all fisherfolk, after all -- what better for a Russo to do than teach someone to fish? Mine half-brother, Vasi explained, shrugging. He didn't mind that Mars, Anatoliy, Liliya, and Silas had come from other women than Kiska. He had older brothers -- full-blooded brothers -- but they were scattered to the wind, their locations and even their lives unknown to Vasi and all the Russos dwelling within Sobirat'sya. The dark man considered, nodding. He settled down to the grass, pushing some of it down so he might better see Eclipse. He'd chosen a little hill, and so he wasn't quite drowning in the grasses, but it was tall enough.

I will have to go and see, he said, thinking it might take him some time to do so. Thank you, he added, grinning at her. The question tempered the smile, though it didn't altogether disappear from the man's dark muzzle. He lifted a hand to stroke at the tuft of fur on his chin, pale eyes looking skyward. If I am honest man, I tell you... well. Family is good, but too much and too close, and you choke on thems, Vasi said. Though the subject was solemn, he emphasized the "choking" part by wrapping his hands around his throat, throttling himself and grinning. I come here to find and make mine own place, and I find Cercatori d'Arte. Good for Vasiliy, I say, the Russian said, chattering amiably. You were born here, Eclipse Soulstorm? he inquired, wondering.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread