Positive Attitude
[html]
WC: 340 OOC: No she may seem like she "like likes" him but she doesn't just his personality letting her be herself again Big Grin YAY!

It seemed he was amused by the fishing lesson, and she smiled at his comment thinking that if she were to want fish Russo’s were the ones to go to, though she had no problem fishing at all. She shrugged at his comment, half, full, or not even a blooded brother, a sibling was a sibling. She knew she didn’t have to say it though.

“So all the Russo’s fish? It’s thanks to him that I can prepare a really good fish, it took me so many attempts and sadly many burned fish as well.”

She said, her spirit was brighter just with the conversation that they were having. It wasn’t anything specific but to just talk to someone. This was what Eclipse missed. It was good, and she figured she may have found a new friend in the process. His answer to her question surprised her in a way and she perked even more.

“I know how you feel. Though... my old pack is no longer around my cousin and many of my other relatives made a pack, it was very hard to turn them down, but I feel the same as you, that family was choking me when i was around."

She giggled at his demonstration of strangling himself. His question made her shake her head no it was the first time anyone had thought she was born here, maybe he was newer than she thought herself.

“I was born a little to the north. in a pack that no longer exists. My family is scattered, and many of my friends are as well. Even finding the ones that helped take care of me, I came back to find it once again gone. No I just joined this pack recently.”

She explained. She didn’t know why it felt so easy to talk about Dahlia and Ichika in front of him, maybe it was his good nature? Whatever the case it made her feel a little less stressed and a bit more light hearted than when she first joined the pack.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread