Positive Attitude
[html]
WC: 356 OOC: Wheee!!

It seemed the subject, which changed gradually, made the Russo man happy and this in turn made Eclipse feel more welcome and at the prospect of someone else cooking fish made her heart lighten even more. He spoke of their flavor possibly being the same but Eclipse would take this as a learning experience. She loved watching anyone who could cook and watch their different efforts. Everyone cooked differently in different styles and each time it produced a different taste to the food even if it was prepared the same beforehand.

“I would love that! I wouldn’t mind learning your way of cooking fish... if it isn’t the same as my way.”

She said happily. Her new friend seemed to take in her sad story though had wise words for her. She knew these but it helped to be reminded her that the world wasn’t against her nor was her sadness over losing her pack yet again.

She smiled at the man and nodded. His words reminded her of Razekiel, he had said something of those words but about the great mother and of other things, but it reminded her of him nonetheless and she wondered what happened to the man that had been her one time crush. She knew that it had just been puppy love and that she would not be as attracted to him now as she once was.

“Yes and I hope this home is a good one. I suppose if I didn’t lose my pack I wouldn’t have met anyone new here.”

She said. She knew that she couldn’t stay sad forever, though it was hard because she lost a lot and it was her fault she left in the first place, though she wouldn’t have met Grace and hopefully soon she would have her to her owner and Eclipse liked making other happy. She didn’t know Grace was owned by someone else until Saul recognized the horse and so did Skye. She was a rare looking horse so it wasn’t hard to tell if she had belong to someone else.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread