Positive Attitude
[html]

(--)

Vasiliy is by me!

Despite her losses, the earthen-furred wolf seemed bright enough. There was no misery or moroseness to her at all, and it was wonderful to be around canines who did not seem to absorb much of their drab surroundings. Sobirat'sya was a hard place and it bred hard canines. It would seem this was not so on this side of the ocean -- perhaps the forestry and nature of these lands kept canines from going mad with human artifacts and lifestyles.

Yes, he said, grinning. Already good things happen, even because of bad. All of life like this, I think. When I leave Sobirat'sya, I meet woman. Wonderful woman! But she did not... he trailed off, cocking his head and thinking. She did not feel what I feel. She leave, abandon, he said, flicking his hand absently at thoughts of Runa. She was no ghost in his past -- he could speak openly of her. But this is okay, because without her, maybe I never find ship, come here, join Cercatori, meet Eclipse Soulstorm, and many other wonderful canines here.

This was earnestly what Vasiliy felt; though it had hurt to be betrayed, he refused to let an individual occurrence dampen his entire life. This is good home, he promised, smiling. I help make it so -- you, too. Cercatori would be an entirely different place if it was not filled with the faces Vasiliy now considered familiar.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread