Positive Attitude
[html]
WC: 378 OOC:

She usually dwelled on her thoughts her fears and anything else that happened unless there was a distraction. This man was a big distraction and he seemed to pour good mood out of him where he went. At least that’s how Eclipse felt when they first started talking. He spoke of a woman he had been with and her ears fell back respectfully and she looked at him with sad eyes. Even though his english was broken she was able to understand the full intentions of his words. She did brighten a little as his story went on and she nodded almost puppyishly. He was right there was always something good that could happen from something bad. That’s how she felt he was trying to convey to her. Though that thought wouldn’t stick when she would dwell on her parentage again.

“yes this is a good home. For as long as I’m here I’ll make it better!”

She said. SHe would never promise to stay forever though because life changed and she knew not everything stayed the same and she would possibly end up moving on again trying to find something else that was worthless in information as that of what she had gone looking before. His words did help her ease her mind a bit and she felt a bit more comfortable. She turned her attention to the horses. Grace was now grazing and the foal was nibbling at the grass, testing it out, though it would be a little while before he would actually start eating it.

“So what is it you are going to do for the pack? I like to hunt, I’m pretty good with a bow. I can take down a doe with at least two shots and I’m not too bad at cooking if I don’t say so myself. So I figured I could help with that and the garden. It’s lovely already but I just like making things grow.”

She said. Feeling that the discussion change was too much for her at the moment and she wanted to find a different subject. She knew he fished and cooked the fish but it didn’t seem like the type of thing he would do solely.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread