Positive Attitude
[html]

(228)

Vasiliy is by me!

Though she was quick to reassure and encourage him, the dark-furred hybrid was not entirely convinced. He'd seen Dalgina carving, he had seen paintings and drawings and other sorts of art, he knew of sculpture, but all of these things seemed completely beyond him. It seemed those sorts of things would require finesse and skill, and Vasi had the large, clumsy hands of one accustomed to hard work. Still, he did not look quite so glum after Eclipse had spoken; smiling, the granite-shaded wolf was happy to see someone quite so excited. We? You will learn with me?

It would be good, above all else, to have a someone -- someone also new to the pack -- with which to experiment and try new things. He would not fear messing up and making a fool of himself, or making something ugly and unworthy of hanging on the border tree -- he felt Eclipse would not laugh at him, even if his work ended up being atrocious. I have little of value to trade, he confessed, frowning. Things I bring from Russia, but not many. I can sail boat -- is there crew? Captain? He did not know where to start with the Cercatori boat, and he was too excited at its prospect to consider that Eclipse might know just about as much about the boat as he himself did.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread