Positive Attitude
[html]

Word Count » 210 :: OOC: I derped lol.

He perked up and Eclipse’s smile grew, it always made her happy to make someone else happy as well. It filled her own heart to see him perk up and his surprise at her offer to learn with him. After all she was a hunter and a cook. She could do no more than he could. Well at least compared to those in the pack. She smiled at him shrugging.

“I don’t think you have to trade your own stuff and I found that there are so many different old human homes that they still have stuff in them. Trading that stuff could help.”

Though it was the mention of the boat that got him hooked. The way he perked right up and questioned her with things she knew nothing about. It made her giggle and hold her hand up. She of course knew nothing about boats. Had never even stepped a paw on one.

“I’m sorry I don’t know about the boat. I am sure Skye does though. I mean after all she is our leader.”

She said offering to the excited older man. It was plain to see that she had said the right thing. Struck the right cord.

<style>
.free-a41 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.free-a41 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a41 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a41 b {color:#6f6868; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a41 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a364d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a41 .inner{background-color:#cfcfcf; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a41.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]

Messages In This Thread