Positive Attitude
[html]

(--)

Vasiliy is by me!

Scavenging -- of course! The granite-furred wolf put a paw to his forehead and made an exasperated face. Why does my head not give good thought? he lamented, shaking his head and laughing. Of course, scavenge, he said, snapping his fingers as he did. When I am very little, I take much from ruins in Sobirat'sya. Many things, humans have! he declared. Humans had created quite a lot of garbage and scarred the earth, of course, but one couldn't discount their contributions, either: for every ten worthless pieces of scrap, there was one marvelous and magical treasure of humanity.

Aye, I will ask her, he said, nodding. Skye will know -- it is her boat, the Russian said, grinning happily with himself for the cleverness of such a response. His tail was wagging, the slow, sweeping wag of contentment indicating he was thoroughly well-pleased. He must get to know this boat -- he wondered if she had a name? All good boats had names. The granite-furred Russian knew this instinctively -- Dvina, named for the river flowing into the White Sea; Korolyeva More, the sea queen; even treacherous Zaria. You have given many ideas to me, the Russian said, grinning. Eclipse was a smart girl -- or, at least, she was smarter than Vasiliy.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread