Positive Attitude
[html]
WC: 254 OOC: As much as this saddens me... I think we are nearly finished /lecry

“Oh I’m sure you have very good ideas and thoughts,”

Eclipse said trying to make him feel better. She wasn’t always on the ball herself though she was far more excited by a prospective learning situations and a new friend that seemed just as excited as she was now. Especially with this boat idea. She nodded excitedly as he shared his thoughts and thought of what she could get from places or had seen that she could possibly trade for something she would want or need. It was a thought for the future. She nodded as he agreed to speaking with Skye about it.

“Yes I am sure she’ll know. And i bet she’ll at least let you work on it even if it does have a captain already.”

She offered and perhaps he could find a way to become captain if something happened to the one there now. She could, in a way see his mind working as he thought quietly and smiled at his words blushing a little.

“It was nothing really, I like helping others. It makes me feel better.”

She wanted to add “about herself” in meaning that she would be helping rather than hurting and in turn becoming what most of her family was. She refused those words to come out though. He didn’t need to know the inside workings of her mind any more than she needed to know his, no matter how curious she was.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread