M-Repair the Walls
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]

[html]
Word Count :: 000 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

His life had definitely taken a turn for the better. Not something he'd expected. True, his life had been threatened, and he'd been kicked out of his room. Well, Alaki's room. Still, he wasn't going to give up just because he was being childish. He could wait for him to come back to his senses. In the meantime, he was going to have some fun. He'd spent some time gambling, winning a large amount of alcohol. He'd ended up completely lost in the caves, not seeing the light of day for a long time. Oooh the night that Paddy Murf died I neer forget! His voice echoed through, bouncing off the walls as he stumbled forwards, looking for a way out of the wretched hole he was in. This place went on forever!

Some of the boys got drunk! And they ain't sober! Yet! It was completely off key, if sung with great enthusiasm. Spotting a light up ahead Alex halted. Well, there you are. Thought I'd never get out of this blasted place. He stumbled up, running out of the caves. Tripping his arms clasped around a tree. Dizzy he pushed himself up. Studying the shape he grinned. Well, hello there. Don't believe we've met before. Tell me, what is your type? I do believe mine is yours. He grinned as charmingly as he could manage before stumbling, ending up on the floor. Looking up he grinned. No need to be so eager, missy. There's plenty of me to go around. Managing to stand up again he moved towards the tree, tail swinging. Looks like he was going to get lucky.

Photo courtesy of Megan1970

<style>
.KMTT_Alex p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT_Alex b {font-family:verdana; color:#213b3d; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT_Alex {background-color:#8fa9a9; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#3a6264; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... lexTab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:317px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT_Alex .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT_Alex .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #3a6264; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread