M-Repair the Walls
[html]

Pick me up, but I will fall to the next stair

Pick me up, and help me see what you see

Word Count → 350 :: Such a classy drunk he is xD

Lying there he felt nothing aside from the odd sickening churning of his stomach that he squished to the back of his mind, for the sickness was well worth the numbness that filled his mind. A small sigh of relief escaped his lips and his fidgeted upon the floor, trying to find a comfortable spot within the cold rocks embrace. So intoxicated with the fiery liquid he no longer had to worry about the harsh words he had accidentally spoken, no longer cared that the pale Zephon had left him and that it was all his fault; he simply didn't care and that was fine by him.

Peacefully away in his own delusions he didn't hear when the other entered, didn't care that he could smell the one who had left him, simply assuming that what his senses where telling him was nothing more then a figment of his imagination. Only, last time he had checked his imagination never resulted in him feeling soaking wet and freezing. Groaning loudly in complaint he wrapped dark arms over his head and made no attempt to open his eyes or wake up, shivers cascading along his stormy frame as the water sunk through his thick coat and trickled over sensitive skin. Echoing through his mind he could hear a command, spoken in an all to familiar voice; but then, he was the Angelo. He didn't have to listen to anyone or do as he was told, “No” he responded, his voice child like and pathetic but once more, he didn't care.

Reluctantly he opened his good eye, the world around him seemed to spin this way and that and the sickening feeling within his stomach intensified several times over. Without any grace or care for appearances he pushed his upper body off the ground and promptly threw up the contents of his stomach. As the last of his retching finished he flopped down on the opposite side, ignoring the smell of sick and the illusion that Alex was there, his chest rising and falling quickly as he wallowed in his own self pity.

Pick me up, but I will fall into next week
Pick me up, and help me hear what they say to me

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Lovers+Quarrel);
.Alakitxt1 {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:left; margin:0px 25px; width:80%;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Alakitxt1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.Alakitxt1 .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; line-height:55px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Alakitxt1 .lyrics {color:#2b2e34; text-align:center; font-family:Lovers Quarrel; font-size:40px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#757677 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread