M-Repair the Walls
[html]

Pick me up, but I will fall to the next stair

Pick me up, and help me see what you see

Word Count → 316 :: Wasted Alaki may be able to give wasted Alex a run for his money :OO

Opening his eyes he started at the pale one hovering over him, seeing double and the world spinning he closed his eyes, counted a few passing seconds incorrectly within his mind before slowly opening them once more, narrowing blues a fraction in an attempt to focus on what he was seeing. “No” he groaned in response, flinging a hand out an hitting air as he tried to push the male away from him. “Go away. I told you .. I.. I told.. you. To go away” the words were stuttered and slurred as he rolled onto his back looking up to the pale male. “Well hello there gorgeous, what can I do for you” he asked seriously, lips twitching before he burst out laughing, instantly unsettling his stomach again and throwing up once more to his side.

Although this time he managed to get himself up onto his feet, with a vast amount of support from the wall. Holding himself as still as he could he took in a few steadying breaths before stumbling and swaying his way the few steps until he fell face first into his bed with a loud thump and a groan of complaint. Blindly he reached to his side and grabbed the furs and blankets beneath him and pulled himself over onto his back, arms spread out either side of him. “Alex baby, I missed you. Join me!” he grinned over to the male, head turned to face the pale Zephon, cheek resting upon the furs.

“Please Alex. Please, forgive me. You know I didn't mean it. Alex” he whined like a child, having to stop what he was saying once more to take a few breath to keep his stomach calm. “Al, Al, Al, Al” he chanted from his position on the bed, patting the space to side of him. “If you come over here i'll tell you a secret”

Pick me up, but I will fall into next week
Pick me up, and help me hear what they say to me

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Lovers+Quarrel);
.Alakitxt1 {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:left; margin:0px 25px; width:80%;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Alakitxt1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.Alakitxt1 .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; line-height:55px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Alakitxt1 .lyrics {color:#2b2e34; text-align:center; font-family:Lovers Quarrel; font-size:40px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#757677 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread