M-Repair the Walls
[html]

Word Count :: 000 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

Bright blue eyes opened once more, peering up at Alex. the male stood there patiently as Alaki immediately began to groan, missing completely in an attempt to hit him. Did you really think you'd get rid of me so easily? They fought, they argued, and always came back together. That had to mean something. Alex knew that Alaki wasn't exactly easy to get close to. Especially after the last time he saw the Angelo sober. Spending the last few days drunk out of his wits and lost in the tunnels had not been fun. Well, maybe parts of it had been. Alex had been trying to come back though. Intoxication didn't help much for figuring out where anything was.

Smirking he let Alaki throw up once more, backing out of the way. There's plenty you can do for me. Bed first though. The dark male finally managed to stumble over to the bed, Alex hovering over him the entire way to catch him if he started to slip. Shaking his head he watched Alaki roll. What was he going to do with this guy? Grabbing the bucket he moved over to the bed, ignoring the cries moving from the samurai. I'll forgive you if you manage to empty this bucket of water into your mouth. Alex would be impressed if the drunk wolf managed to do that, as staggering drunk as he was. Alex really wasn't enjoying playing the serious one at the moment. Sobering Alaki up seemed the best way to be able to get back to relaxing. Sitting down on the bed he held the bucket out. Drink.

Photo courtesy of Megan1970

<style>
.KMTT_Alex p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT_Alex b {font-family:verdana; color:#213b3d; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT_Alex {background-color:#8fa9a9; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#3a6264; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... lexTab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:317px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT_Alex .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT_Alex .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #3a6264; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread