M-Repair the Walls
[html]

Pick me up, but I will fall to the next stair

Pick me up, and help me see what you see

Word Count → 316 :: Ahaha, he's going to want to kill himself if he remembers any of this the next day xD

All his life he'd avoided drinking and yet there he lay, drunk to the point he was acting like a pup and completely away with the faeries, his tolerance for substances was low enough as it was having never bothered to build up a resistance to them, but with the Zephon in his life he'd now gotten completely wasted twice with mixed results from his time intoxicated. Laying there, feeling so ill and on cloud nine at the same time he grinned up to the pale one like a fool, “Alex. You're so pretty, did you know that?” he stared almost in a trance like state at the male whom had complied and moved over to sit where the storm coloured Angelo had indicated. “Pretty Alex is pretty” he whispered to himself.

Forcing himself to focus for a moment he slowly processed the males words, looking from the water to the wolf and back again. “Do I have to? I feel sick, don't want to drink it” he complained, before smiling up to the male, hand drifting down to his trousers and popping the button on them, “I can think of betta things for me and you to do the drink” he tried to pull his trousers down and quickly realised that it wasn't going to happen in his current state and simply gave up, leaving his trousers open and lowered. “But i'm still angry at you. You left. I need to forgive you” he thought allowed, blinking slowly, “But I'll let you know a secret” he placed his face in the furs so that his voice was muffled. “I love you Alex” he spoke into the furs before turning on his side to face away from the Zephon, finding the task harder then he should with his trousers as they were. Then he broke out into laugher, the sound chocking off into whimpers.

“I love you. What a god damned fucking moron I am. I love you and it's killing me”

Pick me up, but I will fall into next week
Pick me up, and help me hear what they say to me

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Lovers+Quarrel);
.Alakitxt1 {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:left; margin:0px 25px; width:80%;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Alakitxt1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.Alakitxt1 .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; line-height:55px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Alakitxt1 .lyrics {color:#2b2e34; text-align:center; font-family:Lovers Quarrel; font-size:40px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#757677 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread