M-Repair the Walls
[html]

Word Count :: 000 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

Alex couldn't help laughing as Alaki spoke. It echoed through he room. True, their life right now was a disaster. He was pretty sure even after Alaki sobered up he wouldn't want to stay there for a few days just to let the smell fade, and here he was cracking up over something the guy said while completely wasted. Thanks handsome. I'd return the compliment, but you're not pretty. No, the words he'd use to describe Alaki were handsome, sexy, gorgeous, sexy, good looking, sexy, hot, and sexy.

Shaking his head Alex pressed the bucket forwards again. Yes you do. His eyes widened as Alaki moved. He couldn't help himself from staring at Alaki. He was very well endowed. Alex had sampled that. It didn't mean he couldn't admire it. And wish that Alaki was sober enough to take advantage of. As he was, Alex doubted they could do anything. It was a shame. A sweet, vulnerable Alaki right before him, and Alex couldn't do a thing about it. If Alaki was sober, this probably wouldn't be happening. Would it really be so bad if he did something?

The pants getting stuck part way down pretty much declared why that was a bad idea. Sighing Alex wrenched his eyes back up. He had to focus. There was plenty of time for screwing Alaki later. The Angelo wasn't even making any sense at this point. Brushing back the stormy male's hair he groaned as Alaki accused him of leaving. You were just yelling at me to leave a moment ago. Very loudly as well. Hopefully no one else had heard that. His ears twitched as Alaki spoke, voice muffled. What did he say?

Hell. This is a bloody time to confess. You're so drunk and vulnerable I can barely contain myself, and I can't actually do anything cause I doubt you could get it up! And here you are, admitting you actually love me! Screw it! Alex dropped the bucket and leaned over, kissing Alaki. The kiss was firm, choking off air before he finally pulled back again. You're not the only one having their life turned upside down by this.

Photo courtesy of Megan1970

<style>
.KMTT_Alex p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT_Alex b {font-family:verdana; color:#213b3d; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT_Alex {background-color:#8fa9a9; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#3a6264; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... lexTab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:317px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT_Alex .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT_Alex .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #3a6264; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread