M-Repair the Walls
[html]

Word Count :: 000 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

Alaki laid there, not even moving after the kiss. Alex would like to think it was a compliment to his skills at kissing, but he knew better than to think that. The samurai probably just didn't know what had just happened. Alaki's breath had stunk, it had tasted bad, but Alex still wanted another kiss. He was as messed up as Alaki, if more coherent. Why couldn't he have fallen for a guy that actually made sense? One that wasn't moody and cursing at him all the time. One that would return his affection, instead of brushing it off. One that wouldn't end up drinking all of his booze and then cursing him for caring enough to return and try to take care of him.

Alaki was contradicting himself, and Alex could barely tell which part was the truth and which was lies. Alaki seemed to believe both, giving Alex an even harder time than normal picking out what he was saying. The Angelo was in a lot of pain, and Alex couldn't fix it. He couldn't ignore it either, unfortunately. It was tempting. He was in for the long haul though. Shaking his head he spoke up. I think we both want a piece of each other, but that doesn't mean we're going to get any. Especially since you're so clearly incapable of acting on it right now. He wished he could sober Alaki up faster. Alex glanced to the bucket on the ground, considering it again.

I left cause you told me to, you idiot. Spent a few days completely lost in the tunnels cause of it too. Couldn't find my way back to save my life. I'm not dead, and I'm pretty sure I don't need any whores. The entirety of this conversation was getting annoying. Grabbing the empty bucket he held it up. Puke in this. Picking up the bucket with water in it he waited to see if Alaki would comply. And do what I said this time! Angelo or no, you're in no shape for anything. As soon as he was sober Alex was so going to screw him hard.

Photo courtesy of Megan1970

<style>
.KMTT_Alex p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT_Alex b {font-family:verdana; color:#213b3d; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT_Alex {background-color:#8fa9a9; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#3a6264; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... lexTab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:317px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT_Alex .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT_Alex .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #3a6264; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread