M-Repair the Walls
[html]

Pick me up, but I will fall to the next stair

Pick me up, and help me see what you see

Word Count → 318 :: <3

Snorting his disagreement he wanted to shake his head and argue back, but the ache in his stomach pinned him in place, knowing that if he moved around too much he'd be sick again. “Love you to Alex” he responded with harsh sarcasm to the pale Zephon's comment about him being currently 'incapable', for he felt fantastic aside from the need to feel sick. “You know I didn't mean it and you still left. Bastard” wrinkling up his muzzle he pulled a face, irritated that the other had left him even when he had told the Zephon to do so in the first place that hadn't meant to actually up and leave, the Angelo’s capability to think coherently was poor at the moment, all he knew was that the other was in the wrong and had hurt him by leaving. “No matter what you will. They always do, always do” the words were a whisper as his eyes closed, concentrating immensely on the task of not throwing up all over his bed.

Reluctantly he pried heavy eyes open to glare at the bucket in suspicion, before reaching over and grabbing it, promptly shoving his muzzle into it as his lack of equilibrium sent the world spinning every way, the remaining of the contents of his stomach falling into the bucket. Feeling better her shakily manage to lean over enough to place the stinking bucket down on the floor before flopping back onto the bed, taking the bucket of water he began to lap the liquid up slowly like a sulking child doing what his mother told him to do. “I'm a doing it, i'm a doing it you miserable, pushy old woman” he grumbled under his breath in-between drinking the cold liquid, was each sip he began to feel less ill and a tiny bit more coherent, although he doubted he would be truly sober any time soon.

Pick me up, but I will fall into next week
Pick me up, and help me hear what they say to me

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Lovers+Quarrel);
.Alakitxt1 {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:left; margin:0px 25px; width:80%;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Alakitxt1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.Alakitxt1 .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; line-height:55px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Alakitxt1 .lyrics {color:#2b2e34; text-align:center; font-family:Lovers Quarrel; font-size:40px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#757677 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread