M-Repair the Walls
[html]

Pick me up, but I will fall to the next stair

Pick me up, and help me see what you see

Word Count → 301 :: <3

Downing as much water as he could he placed the bucket down with some grace before flopping down onto his back, sprawling out across the bed and curling himself around where Alex was seated without actually touching the male. Snorting, grey muzzle wrinkled up as the Angelo pulled a face “Fuck off, that what kinda thanks it is” the gruff response was based from some coherent though, for the stormy male knew all to well, even as drunk as he was, that he'd said worse to the pale Zephon and he hadn't taken offence then. “And i'm not hungover. I'm wasted” blinking slowly he burst out into laughter, “I think i'm drunk. Just a little bit” lifting his hand and positioning it in front of Alex's face he pulled thumb and finger apart slightly to demonstrate a small amount, childlike grin sat smugly upon his face. “A tiny little bit. Maybe” he mused aloud.

Closing his eyes the samurai relaxed into the furs of his bed, the sickening feeling in his stomach now gone and the presence of Alex back by his side he couldn't help but feel at ease. Clearing his head as best he could he tried to figure out what he wanted to say and process what had just happened, more sober then he was letting on and hiding under the pretence of being wasted as humiliating as it was to behave in such a manner, but then, he'd already made a drunken fool of himself so continuing it as a cover wouldn't hurt his pride any more he figured. “So what now, you really going to stay? I missed you” he muttered, pushing up from the bed he managed to seat himself upright in front of the pale male, placing a leg on either side of the other.

Pick me up, but I will fall into next week
Pick me up, and help me hear what they say to me

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Lovers+Quarrel);
.Alakitxt1 {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:left; margin:0px 25px; width:80%;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Alakitxt1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.Alakitxt1 .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; line-height:55px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Alakitxt1 .lyrics {color:#2b2e34; text-align:center; font-family:Lovers Quarrel; font-size:40px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#757677 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread