M-Repair the Walls
[html]

Pick me up, but I will fall to the next stair

Pick me up, and help me see what you see

Word Count → 351 :: Morning after from here onwards ~

Reaching out he hooked arms around the pale Zephon, dragging him down onto the bed and wriggling closer, enveloping the other so that black was upon white. Sleep came easy to him them, deamless and peacefull as it always was when Alexander was there; a living breathing dreamcatcher that he had all to himself. A fair price for his stolen heart he supposed, if it meant he could sleep well for once,as well as have a shot of finding the happiness that he had long ago had ripped away from him. Sighing his mind drifted into the depth of sleep.

Then morning came. Groaning loudly he rolled onto his back, arms flying up over his head as a endless assualt of pain struck at his head and stomach, every little sound, flicker or slight amplified his suffering, even thinking clearly was a hard enough task. Once more he groaned loudly, feeling compelled to make his discomfort known to the world, even if it was self-inflicted from what he could make of his fragmented memories and many black spots. Prying heavy eyes open he sought out Alex, half expecting the parts of his drunken memories to be lies and to find the room empty as it had been of late.

Picking through each thought and drifting memry he slowly began to attempt to piece together what had happened after he had started drinking; the first few hours were easy, for he did nothing more then sit on the floor downing bottle after bottle, insulting anyone and everyone who he believed to have wronged him at some point or another.... then there was the sickness, throwing up and possible halucinations of Alexander coming in and.. scolding him? Yelling at him? He could remember being annoyed with the male but everything after that was too blurry, to confused to really make clear sense off; part of him was sture he didn't even want to remember what had happened and to not push the matter any futher. “Alex” his voice was hoarse, throat sore and scratchy as if he'd been deprived of liquid for months.

Pick me up, but I will fall into next week
Pick me up, and help me hear what they say to me

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Lovers+Quarrel);
.Alakitxt1 {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:left; margin:0px 25px; width:80%;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Alakitxt1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.Alakitxt1 .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; line-height:55px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Alakitxt1 .lyrics {color:#2b2e34; text-align:center; font-family:Lovers Quarrel; font-size:40px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#757677 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread