M-Repair the Walls
[html]

Pick me up, but I will fall to the next stair

Pick me up, and help me see what you see

Word Count → 351 :: :3

A low growl, mixed with a groan scratched it's way up out of his throat in complaint. “You sure do know how to compliment a guy in the morning now, don'cha?” eyes pinched in the corners as a smile spread across his lips, blue orbs alight with mirth so early in the morning. Despite how horrid he felt, the pleasure at seeing Alex back in his bed, beside him once again where he belonged, overrode the worst of his hangover and typical morning sourness. The smile fell from his face as he attempted to move too fast, pain erupting all around his head, causing his eyes to close tightly as arms were thrown up and wrapped around his head, all the while groaning out loud to make his discomfort perfectly well known.

All too slowly the pain eased and his arms fell back down, resting lightly upon his heaving chest as he looked up to see a smirk settled upon the pale ones face. “You're just loving this aren't you?” it wasn't really a question, it baffled him how the other could drink so much and not wake up feeling like shit. Lifting an arm up he wrapped it behind the male's head, dark fingers intertwining with the matted mess the other called hair, gently bringing the other closer towards him. “Care to enlighten me as to what exactly was starting to look real interesting” pink tongue swiped out, a small lick upon the others face.

It wasn't intentional completely, but it seemed like a good idea to distract Alex from mentioning what had happened when he was drunk; memories were still muddled up and confusing, yet the Angelo was fairly certain he didn't want to remember what had been said or done at all. If distract his.... whatever Alex was to him, with other matters would allow him more time to sort his memories out and wrap his head around things, then he was going to do just that.

Pick me up, but I will fall into next week
Pick me up, and help me hear what they say to me

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Lovers+Quarrel);
.Alakitxt1 {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:left; margin:0px 25px; width:80%;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Alakitxt1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.Alakitxt1 .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; line-height:55px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Alakitxt1 .lyrics {color:#2b2e34; text-align:center; font-family:Lovers Quarrel; font-size:40px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#757677 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread