M-Repair the Walls
[html]

Pick me up, but I will fall to the next stair

Pick me up, and help me see what you see

Word Count → 312 :: Replied again xD Probably well off from the one that was lost, but eeeh. Atleast i got something back up ^^;

Black-grey hands roamed down from the Zephons cream, matted hair along down his back, touch like a feather, trailing it's way across ghostly coloured fur almost painstakingly slow, all the while a sly grin began to spread across the Angelo's lips, muscles upon his marred face relaxing as he eased into the gentle comfort of the others company. Only with Alex did he feel so at ease, as if he could completely be himself and not still be somewhat accepted; Alex had come back to him, despite the shit he had done, despite the words that had been spoken in a moments anger, the simple action of returning back to his side meant the world to the samurai, fragmented memories of what had transpired the night before or not, killer headache or not, there was no denying the pull he felt towards the Collins male.

“Now, now Alex. You no better then to lie and then challenge me” his muzzle was placed close to the others ears, his voice a low, rumbling whisper as hands settled on the male's lower back, pulling him closer to him. “How could I possibly allow such a challenge pass me by. You've questioned my.. capabilities and now i'm obliged to prove that my reputation isn't just for show” teeth grasped Alex's ear, nipping it lightly before he pulled back to look the other in the eyes, completely opting to distract the other in any way possible until his memories and emotions relating to his drunken spur the night before were in order. “The question is, can you keep up with me, hmmm?” he paused for a moment, taking in a shallow breath before continuing, all the while his voice lowered a fraction more “I say you're all talk and no action, I can't help but feel your lacking solid ground to doubt my capabilities in bed.”

Pick me up, but I will fall into next week
Pick me up, and help me hear what they say to me

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Lovers+Quarrel);
.Alakitxt1 {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:left; margin:0px 25px; width:80%;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Alakitxt1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.Alakitxt1 .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; line-height:55px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Alakitxt1 .lyrics {color:#2b2e34; text-align:center; font-family:Lovers Quarrel; font-size:40px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#757677 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread