A little healing magic
[html]

w00t for posting from McDonalds. We can archive this soon if ya want sweety. :: No wordcount cos I'm ghaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! ::

Niernan obediently flipped the bird over, placing her back against the floor, spreading her wings out and holding them firmly but with soft paws so as not to harm the bird further. Turnip allowed her head to fall back, her bright red-brown eye gazing at him, wide and slightly panicked. He noticed that her fragile little chest was pumping rapidly as she panted with the stress of all that was going on. He mumbled quietly to the bird, in a similar fashion to how Grace had soothed the injured animal when he had rescued her, using low coo-ing noises. Turnip visibly calmed and he felt a proud smile spread across his muzzle.

He met Sauls eyes as his cousin looked at him, his gaze preparing him for what was to come. He parted the birds blood matted plumage to look at the wound. Luckily it was only a small puncture but Nier was no healer and he didn't know if there could be anything else wrong with Turnip. He allowed Saul to continue his work, drifting out of focus for a minute, meaning that he almost missed Sauls question, the mans inquiring voice just managing to reach his ears.

Nier couldn't help the goofy smile that touched his lips at the mention of her name, "Yeah, we met today on my wander. Do you know her?" He asked, his interest piqued.

Word Count ~ +xxx

<style>
.NiernanBody .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; text-align: center;}
.NiernanBody p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.NiernanBody { font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; text-align:justifyWink; background-position: center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:px 0px 10px 0px; min-height:273px; width:597px;}
.NiernanHeader {background-image:url(http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad21 ... Header.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; height:273px; padding:220px 0px 0px 0px; width:597px;}
.NiernanFooter {background-image:url(http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad21 ... Footer.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; height:273px; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; width:597px;}
p.wc {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread