something that were like those years
[html]
+304

The dusky male laughed, and the Centurion flattened her ear at him—although her scowling was in vain, and she quickly reverted back to sheepishness. It was such a normal emotion, and strange to think that the scarred female could be rendered bashful and speechless with a few words. As much as she hated to admit it, she was still young, and the matters of love and attraction were rocky enough ground. It was simple enough to admit her feelings to herself, but to the rest of the clan? It wasn’t really any of their business anyway, right?

“Rumors?” Vesper maintained her glowering this time. “Ah, fuck you, Helotes,” she said, watching the male grin then loll in the grass. “It’s not a big deal or anything. Maybe it would be if I wasn’t openly, well, what I am”—she managed a wicked, boyish grin—“but come on. I like redheads.”

It was maybe not the subtlest admission, but at least she didn’t drag the pretty Consul’s name around in their gossip. She doubted there were rumors (Stark would actually tell her it was too obvious to be a rumor), but she would rather Inferni not turn into a group of gossiping girls. A lot of the more matter-of-fact canines, the best scouts and warriors, simply noted facts and moved on.

Then again, not having fun from time to time did get boring.

“Asshole,” the scarred subleader muttered, and rolled over so that she was sprawled across the bigger coyote’s side. She smacked at his paws with her little ones and stretched over to tug on his good ear. “I do have authority in this clan, you know,” she said through a mouthful of Hydra. “I’d watch what you say about me if I were you!” A high-pitched, almost girlish growl punctuated her point.

<style>
.vesperoop1 b {color:#ECF3F9;}
.vesperoop1 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.vesperoop1 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#2B4566; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:5px 0px 155px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ExdPa.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#A3C8D9; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.vesperoopbord {width:452px; border:1px solid #000; -webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread