Live Wire
[html]

OOC

Why did she back up? It was perfectly normal for Terra to greet others like this. It looked like she didn't care for the contact, even though Terra had been extremely polite and open to her. Perhaps she simply didn't care for contact. It was likely. Hearing there was war in the north her hackles raised, anger glistening in her eyes. What kind of fool would go ahead and start a battle? The way she stood indicated that the clan had suffered from it, a good reason for Terra to avoid the north for some time.

The nudge on her shoulder was definitely welcome, but the distance reformed as soon as it happened. Cocking her head she stared at the hybrid curiously, wondering why she would ever act like that. Her tail wagged, a bright grin on her face at the name. How truly curious! I can't imagine why you wouldn't come down, when we're so friendly. Not even a single bite on my body, see? She turned, displaying the well healed body. Name's Terra, and what shall I call you, lady?

Let the night take you away

<style>
.terraheat .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.terraheat-header {font-size:20px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"MONOTYPE CORSIVA", sans-serif; color:#DF0101; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.terraheat p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.terraheat b {color:#DF0101; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.terraheat {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... mjgx-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFBF00; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.terraheat-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.terraheat .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread