Live Wire
[html]

OOC

Straightening up again Terra laughed at Vesper's words, brushing along her before finding a nice tree to rub against. If you were truly jealous you'd be living here. Your bonds to Inferni are too strong for that! Playfully she hit the ground, rolling over to flash her cream colored belly. She held still for the moment, listening as the coyote continued speaking. Their lives were very different, but Terra didn't much care. She liked how her life was, and crossed into the lives of others with ease.

Returning to her feet Terra considered. She didn't know much about what kind of tales the north exchanged. She wasn't even sure what tales were normal in the south. The stories she carried were from her birth pack, a different world than this one. I'm not sure either. You'd have to tell me a tale to find out. Pausing Terra thought about what was traded. She wasn't very good at it, usually just stealing what she wanted. It must be. She couldn't really confirm if it was.

Let the night take you away

<style>
.terraheat .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.terraheat-header {font-size:20px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"MONOTYPE CORSIVA", sans-serif; color:#DF0101; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.terraheat p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.terraheat b {color:#DF0101; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.terraheat {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... mjgx-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFBF00; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.terraheat-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.terraheat .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread