Live Wire
[html]

OOC

That made two of them without a clue of the tales in the lands they lived in. Snorting Terra shook her head in protest. There's no way there's stories about wolves turning into butterflies! Princess was the term for a young female pup in her pack, and the only way that she knew the word. Her reading skills weren't strong enough to read stories about it, and no one told her tales. She was the one that shared them. My tales are about Coyote. Definitely nothing as silly as that. Well, maybe there is a tale about turning into a butterfly, but it's probably because it was to find out information or something. A small form could go more easily unnoticed after all.

Tilting her head Terra considered Vesper's words. I suppose you could say that. I like the shiny objects they have. She also liked shiny rocks, so that wasn't really stating anything in particular. Terra just loved collecting them, even if she was willing to trade away her entire collection for a good meal. A leg lifted up, scratching happily behind Terra's ear. Shaking herself out again she smiled over at Vesper. I don't really understand most of what they deal with. Clothes can look nice, but they're very constricting. Terra's use of clothes mainly involved taking brightly colored cloth and strewing it all over the place as a decoration, or tearing it apart for fun.

Let the night take you away

<style>
.terraheat .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.terraheat-header {font-size:20px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"MONOTYPE CORSIVA", sans-serif; color:#DF0101; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.terraheat p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.terraheat b {color:#DF0101; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.terraheat {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... mjgx-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFBF00; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.terraheat-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.terraheat .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread