Live Wire
Terra's ears twitched with curiosity at Vesper's words. She had grown up with tales of Coyote. Knowing the trickster for her was as natural as breathing. Vesper's words changed how she viewed it, opening her mind to see things. Luperci could do many things, but for her Coyote was still the most powerful. Even if she didn't have hands. The tales were proof that these feral members were just as powerful as the shape changers they had become. After all, Terra had built traps as a pup that were able to ensnare others. Not as complex as the ones she could now build with her hands, but the same ability was there. They could do it.

I never viewed it as something for...feral? Coyotes. It's something for all coyotes. The tricks we live by. Perhaps not used, but if a situation ever arises, we have a whole bag of tricks to fall back on if it's ever needed. Not to mention it's fun. A mischievous grin spread across her face, reaching out one paw to bat playfully at Vesper. The military nature that Inferni held was a mystery to the lively coyote, always ready with a game, unable to stay still and follow orders the way wolves did.

Nodding her head in agreement a laugh escaped from the playful female. Many disguises! They'll never recognize me in the forms I'll choose. Clothes came in plenty of varieties after all. Terra had already learned to use them for that, covering up the dyed word in her fur when she didn't feel like being open about where it came from. She hadn't used it for much beyond that, messing through the fabric and making a large mess just for the fun of it.

Messages In This Thread