Spring Flowers
[html]
WC: 285 OOC:

“It was the least I could do, Grace here saved me from falling off a cliff. I owe her my life.”

Eclipse said as she looked over at the chestnut horse who tossed her flaxen mane as though it was nothing to be thanked for. She smiled happy that she did have the horse in her life and sad that soon she would be gone, but she would be back with her owner soon enough. She giggled as he spoke again and nodded.

“Yes I don’t feel so alone when I have other people I can relate to.”

Eclipse said. At his final words she nodded her head. In fact it was one of the reasons she came here. The bigger of the reasons was that Jace was here and she felt that the woman was a friend and part family but not by blood.

“I was hoping to meet other cooks. I have found someone already who knows how and I’ve already learned about other ways of making food with milk.”

She said wagging her tail. She was also interested in the merchant thing though she knew very little about what it was about so she was more inclined to do something she knew already. She looked at him inquiringly.

“What brings you here? You do not seem like one who was born to this area.”

She had been meeting many of them lately most of which came from across the sea, but that was fine with her, more friends for her to get to know, she thought as she smiled up at him to hear his story.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread