Lose some, Gain some
[html]
WC: 308 OOC: Can this be set for the 30th? also Eclipse is optime and it's mid to late afternoon. Let me know if i should change anything

It had been a very long time since Eclipse had been anywhere near AniWaya and the last time she was a pup and trespassing. Of course it was Foxglove Monroe who found her and lectured her about how rude it was just to walk into somebody else’s lands, but at the time the girl was oblivious to borders. Now here she was a full grown woman coming to the fences that marked much of the AniWayan borders. That lesson had stuck and she long since learned the value of stopping at the borders and calling out for permission. She was here to bear good tidings to a woman and bad news for Eclipse herself. She couldn’t help but get use to the mare or the colt even though they had been in her life for a week. The mare must have been in this Liliana woman’s life for longer than that at least. Years maybe and she was probably frantic to get the horse back. Taking a deep breath she called across the borders for the woman named Liliana, baring news she might like very much.

She sighed and looked at the fence. She left the horses back in d’Arte because she didn’t know how long the colt could walk and she was sure there was some way to transport the baby. She would let the woman know and they could get them together or something. Eclipse just wanted an excuse to hold onto them longer. They were a great addition to her life so she was very reluctant but knew it would bug her if she didn’t do this. This was the right thing to do and that’s what she kept telling herself as she had come here and what she continued to say in her head as she waited for the woman to come.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread