Lose some, Gain some
[html]
WC: 251 OOC:

Eclipse waited patiently and was answered by a returning call, but it was not of a female, but male. Eclipse frowned a little, unsure of how to take this, perhaps she was out, or she left? Whatever the case she would find this Liliana and give her the horse. Well unless it was far off enough that Eclipse couldn’t make the journey. She would hold onto the animals until the woman got back.

After his initial call to answer hers it didn’t take long at all for a white wolf to come through her line of sight. The thought made her think of her mother and wonder where she was. This was a male though and as he greeted her she tilted her head in concern, was he afraid of her? Why such a ruckus with the voice? She wasn’t that scary was she?

“Hello, I am sorry to bother you, I really was hoping that I could see Liliana. It’s about her horses. Well her horse and her horse’s baby. I found her... well she found me and my cousin said that Liliana was her owner and so did the leader of Cercatori. I was hoping she would be here.”

She said her voice tilting up questioningly as she gave the man an inquisitive look. the word “was” didn’t go over looked. Perhaps the woman had moved off after losing her horse... Whatever the case may be she would hear the answer from him.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread