Lose some, Gain some
[html]
WC: 209 OOC: sorry it's so short Sad

Eclipse knew she said something wrong right away he could see the welcoming smile faid and him retreating inside himself. She folded her ears back unsure if he was angry at her remark or what was going on. She merely wanted to give the horse back. When he finally answered her, she looked at him sad. It was horrible to think that she brought on feeling s of a death she wasn’t sure how long ago it happened but it was like ripping off a scab and opening a wound all over again.

“I- I’m so sorry I didn’t know. I suppose the horses are the tribes now? The mare she had a foal, and she’s been following me since I came back I think she knows i’ll bring her home.”

The woman said, she wanted Grace but she didn’t want to leave any possibilities that the tribe might want to reclaim the horse as its own again. She swallowed hoping she could help the man for it seemed he did know her far more in a personal way than Eclipse could ever know know her. She gathered the woman was good with the mare because she was responsive if not a bit skittish.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread