Lose some, Gain some
[html]

Word Count » 217 :: OOC: I derp so hard i didn't see this. It went right past me but here it is my ending. If you want you can reply or archive <3 We gotta do this again soon Wink

She was shocked at his sudden outburst and stutters, trying to piece together everything he said. It was hard to understand him but she got what he meant. Relief spread over the woman. She loved the horses and Grace followed her like a puppy would its mother wanting milk. Why was he so nervous though? She smiled thankfully at the man. Happy and for once feeling the weight of that burden lift off her shoulders. The horses were hers!

“Thank you so much I will take good care of them. I promise. If there is anything I can ever do for you or your pack please just let me know! I am sorry for bringing up bad memories I truly didn’t know.

She said all this in very quick sucession. she was excited, happy to know that the horses were hers and the way he was stuttereing made her think she made him very uncomfortable.

“Just call on me in Cercatori. I will be happy to help. Thank you for your time sir,”

She said, knowing this meeting was over she waved to him adding a good bye to that wave even saying Namaste as she walked back into the woods and away from the borders of AniWaya.

<style>
.free-a41 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.free-a41 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a41 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a41 b {color:#6f6868; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a41 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a364d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a41 .inner{background-color:#cfcfcf; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a41.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]

Messages In This Thread