things are going my way
[html]

WC: 361 OOC: Looots of babbling sorry hahhaha..

Niro grinned at the greeting towards him. He couldn’t help but laugh at the boy’s cocky words, which was probably bad because that would give him more insight to do such things, but he was old enough to know when to stop. Niro let himself sit on the steps so that the boy didn’t have to look up at him and looked over at the man.

“Well I think my paws are a bit more cracked. We never really visited any other wolf habitat. Amaranth wanted it to be us, but I must say the lands to the west are gorgeous! there’s so much land, and someimes at night you see the colors in the sky so brightly that they are like waves of the ocean over head.”

He said re accounting his vision of the aurora borialis. It was said sometimes it could be seen this far south, but he himself had never seen it, but the more west they went the clearer it had become. Even the night the pups were born the lights in the sky swam over them. Niro took that as a good omen. One that Niro took to mean the pups would be just as sucessful and happy and alive as his other children. They had lost two girls with Jiva’s litter, and he didn’t know if any puppies were lost with Lolita’s litter, but Heiro and Tasha were the only two that Amaranth bore and both were perfectly healthy. A great sign considering, one that made it so that Amaranth would be a far better mother in the beginning.

“we even saw these pure white bears! It was an amazing journey, though I find myself very happy to be home again.”

Niro smiled. He was happy at that, though they had to renew their cave home and establish themselves in the pack again, he was just happy for moment’s like these. Even if his want was to see his sister, there were others that he didn’t mind a visit from. She was in the pack and that was all that mattered most to the man.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread