things are going my way
[html]

Cockiness would probably serve as one of the boy’s flaws, but right now it only made him confident and healthy in his self-esteem, if a bit prone to boasting. It was a childish trait, anyway, something that would be tempered by worldly experience; he simply hadn’t lived long enough yet to know when to be serious. It was clear who was the alpha in his litter, though, and it hinted at one who could learn to be a leader once he grew and had a chance to lead.

The smug light in his eyes shifted when the white wolf began his tale, and the prince looked like a small child again as he sat and pricked his ears forward. He would have liked to meet other luperci on a journey like that, but the image of colors waving in the sky like a second sea made him grin. “Like a rainbow?” he asked, wondering if the daytime phenomenon would be overshadowed by these strange sky-colors. It reminded him of Hati and his secret night-world.

“White bears?” Skoll’s tongue lolled in a grin. “Did you steal food from them? Terra and I fought a bear, but it was only an old brown one, with bad eyes.” He didn’t mean to put down the adult’s claims, and he was trying to imagine a snow bear, but his own experience burst from his mouth anyway. He hopped up again and sniffed the other, as if the journey would have rubbed something off on him. His tail wagged as he caught the scent of Niro’s family.

“What are Heiro and Tasha like? I haven’t really met them yet,” the boy admitted. He liked other children, however, even if they were young. He’d liked Kace a lot before she disappeared, maybe changing her mind about living with a pack. It simply got boring with only his siblings around, and he liked the idea of teaching the new puppies and being a role model for them.

Word Count → 330

I rambled for rambling's sake, so no worry. x3

<style>
.lazyskol {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/qa6Q9.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#7e8935; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:370px 0px 5px 0px; color:#243204; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; word-spacing:.3px; border:1px solid #243204;}
.lazyskol b {color:#d6e092; text-shadow:#243204 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.lazyskol p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.lazyskol p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; border-top:1px dotted #d6e092; margin:15px 15px 0px;}
.lazyskol .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px;font-weight:bold; font-size:11px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; float:right; margin:20px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread