things are going my way
[html]

WC: 469 OOC: I write you novels Big Grin

Niro grinned at the young man as he asked if it was like a rainbow. Niro didn’t have to think long before shaking his head a little.

“It was very colorful but it didn’t look exactly like the colored rainbows, most of the time they were a green color, but we saw some purple and red some nights. It just waved into the sky. It really was something else. Something I could never explain.”

Just thinking about the colored sky made Niro go into a short daydream seeing the first one when his pups were born and knowing it was a good omen for both him and his mate and the two pups that were born to them. He was a happy man, grateful for such a loving family. He burst out laughing at Skoll, though in the back of his mind he did not see the entire fun in a hard at seeing bear but it was the only way to get a meal from one. He shook his head.

“No, these bears they were larger than me even when I am in Optime. They are powerful creatures and great fishers though. We kept our distance from the powerful animals. Besides I can provide food for my family without endangering myself as much.”

He said. He didn’t harass any other animal to get their food. He was a proud hunter. Though his words weren’t meant to sting the other one, it was more for his own ego that he wanted to keep clean. He had scavanged from other wolves but those were the days of hunger when he was just barely learning how to hunt by himself to feed him and his sister. In the bad days.

“Ah they are a lively bunch. Heiro is the trouble maker, he likes doing things that he doesn’t understand could hurt others or himself, but he’s a good boy. He’s definitely rambunctious. As for Tasha, she likes the birds, and is very playful too and quite curious. It’s not easy keeping the two out of trouble. Especially Heiro, if we aren’t making him do something he’s trying to look for trouble.”

The man chuckled. He didn’t think Heiro was a bad child, but he was a challange to take care of like any other pup. Jiva had been a handful of his own way too. they had gotten into their own fights. Maggie had been the worst one, but he didn’t blame her. After being asked who to choose and she picked him on a whim, she felt abandoned afterward and he felt horrible that she could feel such a way. He tried all he could to be the best father no matter how rebellious she had been.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread