things are going my way
[html]

“I like green,” Skoll decided childishly. He knew he’d be dreaming about the lights, although he doubted that his imagination and the reality would ever match up.

The snow-white bears sounded a lot more formidable than the ones in the Nova Scotian forests, which weren’t that much larger than most optime wolves despite their thick fur and bulk. He doubted he’d ever want to fight one of those, and he looked down sheepishly when Niro pointed out that he’d been able to hunt for himself. He wasn’t so sensitive that he’d think his words were a jab, but he felt like defending himself all the same, his tone that of slightly stung pride.

“It was Terra’s idea, really; she just kinda jumped at it and I had to do something or it’d chomp her in half! I want to be a really good hunter, but I guess—well, most of what Terra showed me was trickster stuff. Useful in case I’m trapped all alone in the wild though. And—well, yeah, running around the bear was fun too,” he admitted, his tail drooping although he was somewhat amused at this harmless brand of cruelty. The two canines didn’t eat all of the bear’s meal, too; it could have easily come back to finish what was left, or so he told himself.

His own antics didn’t sound so bad when compared to the boy called Heiro, who sounded like a real troublemaker. “I can show him how to get in trouble the good way,” the golden wolfdog offered, his tail wagging behind him. There was a difference, after all; even if Skoll liked a good prank from time to time, he cared about the wellbeing of his friends more than getting a good laugh. “You might want to keep him away from Terra, though; she’ll just give him bad ideas.” He grinned.

Word Count → 311

<style>
.lazyskol {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/qa6Q9.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#7e8935; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:370px 0px 5px 0px; color:#243204; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; word-spacing:.3px; border:1px solid #243204;}
.lazyskol b {color:#d6e092; text-shadow:#243204 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.lazyskol p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.lazyskol p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; border-top:1px dotted #d6e092; margin:15px 15px 0px;}
.lazyskol .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px;font-weight:bold; font-size:11px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; float:right; margin:20px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread