things are going my way
[html]

WC: 382 OOC: Wheefun

Niro smiled as Skoll made his idle comment about the color green. It was a nice color, seen everywhere, in most every plant. Even in the eyes of Niro himself, though he didn’t really admire his own eyes. He was more interested in his mates purple colors. Though it was seen as a female color, he liked it as it was a rarely seen thing. Never in winter or fall, but popped up in spring and summer here and there in the flowered plants or even some of the leaves of plants. He liked rare colors.

At the mention of Terra Niro frowned. He had lectured the woman about going up to somoene’s pup especiallly his own. She had no idea what her intentions were but she had entirely ignored Niro and then in a way put him down. He wasn’t so sure he liked her too much and his idea of her didn’t get better when Skoll spoke of her.

“Well I do hope you don’t follow such actions too much. They could get you into trouble.”

His mood lightened though and he smiled at Skolls words. Niro wanted the boy out of any trouble possible but he went ahead and nodded.

“I’m sure you’ll be a good influence. I have met Terra and she has met my son Heiro. She has given a bad enough impression on me that I do not think she’ll try too hard to get near my pup again.”

He said. Though he wasn’t so sure, she seemed like a sly creature, and much of her was unknown to Niro that he didn’t have a good enough grasp on her to know what she was doing in Cour des Miracles, but they weren’t here for her no. He was more inclined to get to know Skoll more.

“So what have you been up to other than trouble? It’s nice to know you have joined the adults. Are you hunting? Have any future plans? Any girlfriends?”

At the last question he winked at Skoll in a sly smile of his own. He doubted the boy had anyone in mind. He was still far to young to be courting the ladies as of yet.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread