things are going my way
[html]

WC:466 OOC: No worries Big Grin

It was clear the subject made Skoll more or less uncomfortable with Niro’s reaction to her name so all he could do was just give a curt nod. Good enough to show Skoll was being responsible for his own life, and to say the subject was ended indefinitely. Niro smiled at the young man as he offered to show Heiro how to have fun and nodded. He doubted he would put his own nephew in any danger.

“Maybe even Tasha, she needs to be stimulated as well. She could use a bit of fun now and again.”

And get her off his back sometimes. He let out a slight laugh, not one directed at the young man as he spoke of catching the rabbit, but one of joy. He loved hunting. He lived for it and to go at it again in a large group, well it was coming in the near future he was sure!

“Well we’ll have to see about making you a wing man in the next pack hunt. I use to be the huntsman when I was here. I hope to take that position back up. Perhaps you can show your skills in our next pack hunt.”

Niro said. Most of the wolves tended to take care of themselves, though Niro did get smaller prey for those who did work for the pack that involved other things and had little time to hunt. He did not think of them as below the pack, but as a working apart of it. Without any of his pack members they would not be a pack at all. He would surely gather together a pack hunt soon though.

It seemed Marahute felt it was time to come down as he heard the flapping in her wings as she came in from behind him and gripped his shoulder. He was not ready for her so couldn’t brace for her in time and cringed as he talons moved to their normal spot.

“Can’t you rest somewhere that has leather on it girl?”

He asked glaring at Marahute and holding out his arm so it would be less painful. The bird was larger than Niro’s own head, her talons were able to go almost halfway around the man’s forearm. She was possibly the largest bird in all of Nova Scotia.

“And this is my oldest “daughter”. I hatched her from an egg. Marahute is the only raptor I have right now but soon there will be more.”

Niro said, a happy note in his voice. His love for birds showed on his face as he looked over at the large one eyeing Skoll with one eye, looking him up and down.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread