Sense of Compassion
[html]

Word Count :: 266 Tobias is incapable of being affectionate, I think xDDD He's too... Tobias. Feelsawkward.

A frown gently tugged his lips when that she-devil's name graced the lips of the hybrid, and a hand gently grasped Percival's chin, almost in a scolding manner.

Don't ye say 'er name, Perc. T'would only t'ain't ye, he warned softly, as though Raoli's name itself was a curse. But aye. T'was her.

He sighed softly, not having removed his hand from Percival's maw, though his coal eyes softened, hand moving lightly. His thumb lightly traced that slim cheekbone delicately, almost with a sense of admiration for the detail in the jackal's features. The captain's touch lingered for a moment more before withdrawing with a slight sigh, that faint smile returning to his scarred maw.

The slim, golden figure was truly one of the very, very few Tobias could trust whole-heartedly. He was honest, gentle, understanding, and his voice was as golden as appearance. Despite how much the captain guarded his heart, deep within stirred a soft yearning.

A tune warbled faintly from the dark wolf's throat, his calloused hand giving Percival's hair a slight carress.

Me heart is pierced by Cupid

I disdain all glitterin' gold,

There is nothin' can console me

But me jolly sailor bold.

His voice was no where near as fair as the hybrid's, though that did little to stop the pirate from attempting to regale the smaller male with gentle tunes. Of course, this usually left him feeling foolish and embarrassed, and he could feel the slight shame for such silly behavior creeping upon him. Tobias's chest gave a slight heave as he gave a near-silent scoff towards his own behavior, withdrawing himself a bit awkwardly from his comrade.

Photo courtesy of CarbonNYC

<style>
.KMTT_TobiPira p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT_TobiPira b {font-family:verdana; color:#f1c892; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 2px;}
.KMTT_TobiPira {background-color:#180d04; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#ffffe3; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... Tobi-2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:358px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT_TobiPira .inner {margin:0 18px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT_TobiPira .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#FFFFFF; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #93653c; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread