On Top of the World
[html]

Sorry for being late and shortness too Tongue

The dark male approached the white male. The snowy wolf kept fortified to the spot as the obsidian one stopped several meters away. Yet, the white male bowed his head in his traditional eastern manner before the dark wolf as he recognized him as a brother packwise, yet the two never exchanged their birth names with each other.

The male returned upright from his formal greeting as he smiled back to Jaden. "Ah, I don't believe we ever got to that stage. I am Pendzez Zazkex, my friend," he said as he bowed his head, but only his head this time, bringing back up to the male again. "What name shall I call you?"

<style>
.eris-mask-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.eris-mask p {padding:0px 7px 5px 7px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.eris-mask b {color:#4A4554;}
.eris-mask {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/xcK9w.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #BCABBD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8C8C8C; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.eris-mask-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.eris-mask-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #4A4554; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread