through mud and roots
[html]

ah, that is true <3
wc -- 384

Her response was quick, trying to reassure him that he hadn't disturbed her. Of course, his next question caught her off guard perhaps as she repeated back to him what he'd asked her. He chuckled softly, the wag of his tail and the grin on his face testament to his excitement on this whole project. He liked herbs and plants, but perhaps wasn't so good at the whole planting business. While he was good at recognising them, he lacked the knowledge of actually planting. It didn't take long for Colibri to get the idea however and her enthusiastic response was warranted. He was pleased when she began to list the plants she'd seen growing around here- it would make it a lot easier to locate them and plant them again. Saul chuckled softly as she trailed off, knowing that she thought she was talking too much but enjoying the more verbose and excited Colibri all the same.

"I've got a witchhazel plant thats looking a bit battered now, but I'm sure with some love and attention it could flourish. " He chuckled, his voice sharing her excitement. Her voice came again and Saul chuckled softly, a nod in reply to her suggestion. She asked if he had anywhere in mind for their garden and he paused. "Well, I haven't got anywhere specific in mind, but the ground is fairly flat and fertile just a few miles outside of Jordheim. Perhaps we could find a spot there to dig?" He suggested, knowing that the hilly and sometimes rocky grounds of Jordheim would be unsuitable for growing herbs.

With that, Saul turned and headed towards the storage shed, scooping up the spade and rakes before making his way back to Colibri. It would take them only a few minutes running to reach their destination and Saul set off at a steady pace. He hoped Coli could keep up with him. He came to a stop when a swathe of land caught his attention. "How about here?" He called back, glancing over his shoulder to see if his companion had managed to arrive with him. The ground was level and had many plants growing- mostly weeds but a few flowers. They would have to dig a plot area to start with and that might take a while.

<style>
.saul-d19 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.saul-d19 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saul-d19 b {color:#D6ECF8; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.saul-d19 {background-color:#728792; background-image:url(http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i32 ... aul3-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1A2023; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 270px 0px; }
.saul-d19-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread