The Patter of Little Paws
[html]

OOC: Sorry for the wait! WC: 350

Ciara had paced nervously while she waited to see if Kiara would come out with her pup or not. She sat back on her haunches and stared intently at the mouth of the den, her tawny ears flicking with concern. The Epsilon knew it was silly but she couldn’t help but worry that Titania and Zalen told the rest of the pack what happened between them. Maybe the others considered she and Augustus rebellious and insubordinate. Maybe they thought Caira an almost-homewrecker. The mature wolf Ciara was growing into knew that it was all silly, but the insecure little girl inside of her couldn’t help it.

Needless to say she was very relieved when Kiara came out of the den. Her tail immediately began to thump against the ground and her ears perked forward. She smiled at the woman’s question and focused on the little pup cowering behind its mother. Neither of them was showing Ciara the respect an Epsilon necessarily deserved, but Ciara was not as strict as her mate. She would allow a slip in protocol from others here and there, especially when the wolves in question didn’t know her. Besides, the pup that was before her was adorable enough to quell any offense the Epsilon might take.

"I am Ciara, mate of Augustus and Epsilon of New Dawn," she said in a soft, but very clear voice. She stood and moved closer to the two, dipping her head down in greeting to the two wolves before her. She glanced to Kiara and offered her a polite smile before peering around the mother to see the pup. "That means I protect us from bad things, and help find food for us," she told the tiny pup in hopes of comforting her and making her more likely to take to Ciara. The golden girl wanted to be near the pup so badly, any pups, and even in her youth ached for her own.

"I was hoping you ladies would spend the afternoon with me? I’d very much like to get to know you both."

<style>
.coc-sdb02 {width:400px; margin:0px auto;}
.coc-sdb02 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px; margin:-20px 0px 0px 0px; }
.coc-sdb02 p {padding:10px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.coc-sdb02 b {color:#98c1cf; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.coc-sdb02 .inner {background-color:#0f1110; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color: #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#535d66; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:272px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; width:398px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread