[M] Birth of A Child is a Wonderful Thing
He wanted so badly to be in the room with his mate, he wanted to be near her, to be with her. He wanted to turn around and return to her, no matter what she and the other witch doctors said about it. His growl deepened as Venom tried to talk him away from Malakai.

Liam turned and snarled at the shadow he had shoved. "You stupid ass! You think I wanted to leave her? You think I don't wanna be in there with her? I don't want to be out here with you and your ignorant self." His ears had flattened, his hackles raised. He had changed his mind about obeying his mates demand meekly. He would be in there and he would be at her side if he had anything at all to say about it.

The butterflies were whispering, his dander was up. He wanted to kill someone, he would kill to reach his mate, to help her in the birth of their first litter. Real or imagined, he didn't know, but he felt someone touch him. He turned, his fist swinging, his eyes burning with an unholy fire. "Leave me alone, I want to be in there!"

Messages In This Thread